Test Drive Unlimited GOLD + Unlimited Megapack [Wine][LINUX GAME]
- Category Games
- Type PC Game
- Language English
- Total size 2.5 GB
- Uploaded By marikan
- Downloads 97
- Last checked 5 days ago
- Date uploaded 1 week ago
- Seeders 6
- Leechers 2
TITLE: Test Drive Unlimited GOLD + Unlimited Megapack DLC [Wine][LINUX GAME]
Genre: RACE, SPORTING
Developer: Eden Games
ABOUT THE GAME: Test Drive Unlimited (TDU) is a 2006 open-world arcade-style racing game, featuring over 125 licensed sports cars and motorcycles. The terrain is modeled after the Hawaiian island of that features some 1,000 miles (1,600 km) of roads and highways. Test Drive Unlimited is the ninth main installment of Test Drive, one of the longest running racing game franchises. A sequel, titled Test Drive Unlimited 2, was released on February 8, 2011.
MINIMAL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
OS: Linux , WINE 6.0
Processor: Intel P4 @ 2,4 GHz/AMD Athlon 2800+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 9800 / Nvidia 6600 GT (256 MB)
Hard Drive: 9 GB HD space
How to install:
- The game does not need installation. Unzip the contents to a folder of your choice, then run the executable start file with a double click or from a ./start terminal .
- If you want to get the shortcut on the desktop, run the executable desktop file.
- The first run can take 2-3 minutes to configure Wine, so be patient.
- If you are saying that you do not own the prefix folder, you are trying to run the game on NTFS and / or you are not the folder owner. This is done by changing the owner or loading the NTFS partition with the appropriate options, which is described below in the link.
- If the game does not leave you, install Wine.
- You need to make the startup file executable to start. It has commands to make the other required files executable without your intervention.
Tested on Arch Linux and Linux Mint 19.1.
P.S: ENJOY AND KEEP SEEDING TO KEEP TORRENT ALIVE! THANKS!
- Test Drive Unlimited Gold.7z (2.5 GB)