[Udemy] - Become a Calculus 1 Master (Updated)
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 3.1 GB
- Uploaded By coursedrive
- Downloads 134
- Last checked 4 weeks ago
- Date uploaded 1 month ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 2
Infohash : 17B3C334D4F4F3A9D93046F27361E5237B2E4BE3
Become a Calculus 1 Master Download
Learn everything from Calculus 1, then test your knowledge with 600+ practice questions
What you'll learn
• Precalculus, including functions, their graphs, and how to modify functions
• Limits & Continuity, including how to solve every kind of limit problem, and how to find discontinuities in a function
• Derivatives, including all of the derivative rules, the infamous chain rule, and how to do implicit differentiation
• Applications of Derivatives, including two of the hardest topics from Calc 1: optimization and related rates
• You should have a decent foundation (but it doesn't have to be perfect! :D) in Algebra.
• If you have some experience with Trigonometry and Precalculus, that will definitely be helpful, but it's not absolutely necessary.
HOW BECOME A CALCULUS 1 MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 395-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Calculus 1, and it includes 110 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 28 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Calculus 1 Master is organized into the following sections:
• Limits & Continuity
• Applications of Derivatives
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning... I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you've finished the section, you can review everything you've learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they're a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A CALCULUS 1 MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
• “This course is absolutely amazing, I use both this course and the calc 2 course to be able to keep up with accelerated, without this i would be screwed. She's very easy to understand.” - Dean V.
• “I'm really enjoying how the course has been simplified and made easy to understand. The quizzes after every section helped solidify the concepts. Everything is explained in detail and with great simplicity. I really like the way Krista teaches, It's quite clear, straightforward and easy to understand. It's comprehensive interactive course and totally worth the time and money! I bought all calculus volumes.” - Ghaith A.
• “Very well-made. Instructor explained everything clearly; found no difficulties understanding topics of study through instructor's teaching methods. Done very well, overall! Glad to have invested in this course!” - Anish S.
• “AWESOME TUTORIALS! GREAT COURSE! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!” - Bonnie H.
• “There is very clear instructions. I'm learning this before actually taking calculus in college so I can have a deeper understanding of math (I'm a math major). She explains everything very thoroughly and works through every problem as if you're a beginner. I will say that I am terrible at receiving audible information but brilliant with someone showing me how to do something on a board and she makes it very clear at understanding everything. I am very pleased to have this much course coverage. I feel like I have my own personal tutor without the expense. Btw if you like math, trigonometric identities are fun!” - Christian R.
• “I am very satisfied with this course. It is very clear, delivers all the interesting topics I like that I am taken from knowing little to actually knowing the calculus including the applied mathematics too. This is only Calculus I but it gives me not only sense of accomplishment and understanding but also the foundation for the future courses.” - Robert B.
• “I'm self studying mathematics for my electrical engineering degree and this course has been very VERY helpful. I find myself doing these videos before my homework. It makes me want to keep learning. Thank you Krista.” - Lester S.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
• Lifetime access to Become a Calculus 1 Master
• Friendly support in the Q&A section
• Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
• 30-day money back guarantee
I can't wait for you to get started on mastering calculus 1.
- Krista :)
Who this course is for:
• Anyone who's completed Algebra and some Trigonometry/Precalc and wants to take the next step
• Current calculus students, or students about to start calculus who are looking to get ahead
• Homeschool parents looking for extra support with calculus
• Anyone who wants to study calculus for fun after being away from school for a while
For More Tutorials Visit : freetutorials
- Become a Calculus 1 Master.rar (3.1 GB)