Day of Anger (1967) Arrow 1080p BluRay x265 HEVC ENG-ITA AAC-SART...
- Category Movies
- Type HEVC/x265
- Language English
- Total size 6.2 GB
- Uploaded By Sartre
- Downloads 208
- Last checked 4 months ago
- Date uploaded 4 months ago
- Seeders 1
- Leechers 1
Lee Van Cleef stars as Talby, a sadistic gunfighter who rides into town and takes on a young outcast as his apprentice.
When Sergio Leone turned Lee Van Cleef into a major star with For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, the actor sensibly stayed in Italy to make several more spaghetti westerns, including this one from Leone’s former assistant Tonino Valerii that genre aficionados rank amongst the best ever made. Giuliano Gemma plays street cleaner Scott Mary, relentlessly bullied by the people of the small town of Clifton. When legendarily ruthless master gunfighter Frank Talby (Van Cleef) rides into town, Scott seizes the opportunity to lift himself out of the gutter, and possibly even surpass Talby’s own skills. But what is Talby doing in Clifton in the first place? This lively, intelligent western, notable for the chemistry between its charismatic leads, some memorable action set-pieces (including a rifle duel on horseback that has to be seen to be believed), and a jazzy Riz Ortolani score, is presented here in an exclusive high-definition restoration from the original Techniscope negative.
DIRECTOR........: Tonino Valerii
WRITERS.........: Ernesto Gastaldi, Tonino Valerii, Renzo Genta
GENRE...........: Western, Action
IMDB LINK.......: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061709
RUNTIME.........: 1h 53mn
SIZE............: 5.87 GB
VIDEO CODEC.....: HEVC ([email protected])
BITRATE.........: 7000 Kbps (2-pass)
ASPECT RATIO....: 2.35:1
FRAMERATE.......: 23.976 fps
AUDIO1..........: English AAC 1.0 192kbps
AUDIO1..........: Italian AAC 1.0 192kbps
SOURCE..........: Arrow Blu-ray
ENCODE DATE.....: 2019-07-01
• Trailers - US, European and TV Trailers.
• Deleted Scene - A unique scene not included in the longer Italian version of the film.
• Interview with Director Tonino Valerii - in this archival video interview, Tonino Valerii explains how Day of Anger came to exist, and discusses the film's financial success, its screenplay, the casting of Lee Van Cleef and Giuliano Gemma (initially, the Italian director apparently wanted to cast Lou Castel, but he proved too expensive), etc. The interview was conducted by Roberto Curti in 2008.
• Interview with Screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi - In this video interview, screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi discusses his contribution to Day of Anger, the novel by Ron Barker that supposedly inspired the film (which apparently it did not), the timeless appeal of the spaghetti westerns, the filming of My Name Is Nobody, etc.
• Interview with Roberto Curti - In this video interview, Italian cinema expert Roberto Curti discusses Tonino Valerii's body of work, and specifically his westerns, the important role Sergio Leone had early in his career, the casting of Giuliano Gemma as Scott Mary and the mythological references in Day of Anger, etc.
- info.txt (2.8 KB)
- sample.mkv (18.8 MB) Extras
- Interview with Director Tonino Valerii.mkv (39.1 MB)
- Interview with Screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi.mkv (60.6 MB)
- Trailers.mkv (75.8 MB)
- Roberto Curti on the Westerns of Tonino Valerii.mkv (131.1 MB)
- Day.of.Anger.1967.Arrow.1080p.BluRay.x265.HEVC.AAC-SARTRE.mkv (5.9 GB)