Untold History Of The United States - Oliver Stone - Season 1 (20...
- Category TV
- Type HEVC/x265
- Language English
- Total size 6.6 GB
- Uploaded By Dr3adLoX
- Downloads 194
- Last checked 4 months ago
- Date uploaded 4 months ago
- Seeders 1
- Leechers 0
Infohash : BAE4B49985521DF03F0F8E2ABDE7843545CB8290
There is a classified America we were never meant to see. From Academy Award®-winning writer/director Oliver Stone, this ten-part documentary series looks back at human events that at the time went under reported, but that crucially shaped America's unique and complex history over the 20th century. From the atomic bombing of Japan to the Cold War and the fall of Communism, this in-depth, surprising, and totally riveting series demands to be watched again and again.
Chapter 1: World War Two
The Untold History of the United States examines World War II. It offers special attention to the Spanish Civil War, Roosevelt's desire to enter the war on the side of the allies, the strategic Japanese decisions that lead up to Pearl Harbor Attack, and the often overlooked role that the Soviet Union had in winning the war.
Chapter 2: Roosevelt, Truman and Wallace
The Untold History of the United States examines the end of and the period immediately after World War II. It looks at Stalin's efforts to seize control of Poland and Eastern Europe, Democratic party bosses efforts to drop Henry Wallace from the 1944 presidential ticket, and British efforts to maintain their colonial holdings after the war.
Chapter 3: The Bomb
This chapter examines the end of the II World War mainly the events leading to the drop of the atomic bombs and the surrender of Japan. Focuses on the Truman period of American history and the frequently forgotten Henry A. Wallace.
Chapter 4: The Cold War 1945-1950
Who started the Cold War? In a month-by-month analysis, the initial aggressors are less apparent. Yet, the relationship between the Soviets and the West are none-the-less solidified with Churchill's Iron Curtain speech. The US enters the "Red Scare" and creates The House Un-American Activities Committee in an attempt to place the "right" ideology as a bedrock for US culture. The rise of Joseph McCarthy, with the aid of the FBI, turns into a near witch hunt for Communists in America.
Chapter 5: The 50s - Eisenhower, the Bomb & the Third World
Eisenhower and the CIA played a great part in the shaping of the world in the 1950's;the development of the Cold war and the nerve-wrecking battle against communism, driven on by the U.S.
Chapter 6: JFK - To the Brink
JFK and the Bay of Pigs; on the brink of total war during Cuban Missile Crisis; early Vietnam; JFK's attempts at peace with Khrushchev; JFK assassinated. Directed and narrated by Oliver Stone.
Chapter 7: Johnson, Nixon & Vietnam: Reversal of Fortune
The hellish nature of the Vietnam War causes the American public to see the limits of modern military power, when faced with thick jungles and guerrilla style warfare. Richard Nixon's administration shows it's true methods and causes deep introspection in the American political atmosphere.
Chapter 8: Reagan, Gorbachev & Third World - Rise of the Right
With the replacement of Ronald Reagan after Carter, the relationship between Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan offers new attempts at peace as the Berlin wall crashes down. Fears surface as Iranian students occupy the US embassy in Tehran and the event turns into The Iran hostage crisis.
Chapter 9: Bush & Clinton - Squandered Peace and New World Order
The US invasion of Panama canal brings about a failed chance at peace after the end of the Cold War. How far is the George W. Bush administration willing to go to establish security? A new prospect of "endless war" in Iraq and Afghanistan causes a shift in America's status with the world.
Chapter 10: Bush & Obama - Age of Terror
Homeland Security, in Iraq, Afghanistan, and a worldwide global Security State. The cannibalization of the U.S. economy continues. Obama and the destiny of the American Empire. Directed and narrated by Oliver Stone.
Prologue: Chapter A - World War I, the Russian Revolution & Woodrow Wilson
The world political and colonial empires at the beginning of the 20th century. The USA resuming control of most of the former Spanish empire around the globe plus Great Britain and Germany's ideology at that time. It continues on into the Russian revolution when Lenin became leader. This is a bonus episode that precedes the other 8 episodes of the series.
Prologue: Chapter B - 1920-1940, Franklin D.Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin
Many events from the 1920s that led up to the establishment of the leaders prior to and during world war II. Most everyone knows about prohibition but few know about the US bankers profiteering extensively by loaning money to post world war I Germany who then paid its war reparation to Britain and France who in turn paid their war debts to the US. USMC general Smedley Butler speaks out against these acts of profiteering. He is suspiciously left out of modern US history.
Bonus Episode 13 - On History: Tariq Ali and Oliver Stone in Conversation
Oliver Stone engaged with author and filmmaker Tariq Ali in a probing, hard-hitting conversation on the politics of history. Their dialogue brings to light a number of forgotten—or deliberately buried—episodes of American history, from the US intervention against the Russian Revolution and the dynamic radicalism of the Industrial Workers of the World to Henry Wallace’s sidelining by Democratic Party machine insiders and the ongoing interference of the United States in Pakistani political affairs.
Video: x265 10bit @ CRF27, medium preset, AQ2
Audio: AAC 265 kbps 6ch
Hundreds of conspiracy torrents here!!!
Files:Untold History Of The United States - Oliver Stone - Season 1 (2012) - 720p BluRay x265 AAC - Dr3adLoX Season 1
- E01 - World War Two.mkv (582.0 MB)
- E02 - Roosevelt, Truman and Wallace.mkv (500.1 MB)
- E03 - The Bomb.mkv (541.6 MB)
- E04 - The Cold War 1945-1950.mkv (531.7 MB)
- E05 - The 50s - Eisenhower, the Bomb & the Third World.mkv (559.8 MB)
- E06 - JFK - To the Brink.mkv (482.7 MB)
- E07 - Johnson, Nixon & Vietnam - Reversal of Fortune.mkv (486.5 MB)
- E08 - Reagan, Gorbachev & Third World - Rise of the Right.mkv (430.3 MB)
- E09 - Bush & Clinton - Squandered Peace and New World Order.mkv (457.2 MB)
- E10 - Bush & Obama - Age of Terror.mkv (420.1 MB)
- E11 - World War I, the Russian Revolution & Woodrow Wilson.mkv (484.5 MB)
- E12 - 1920-1940, Franklin D.Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.mkv (450.1 MB)
- E13 - On History - Tariq Ali and Oliver Stone in Conversation.mkv (822.6 MB) Sub
- E01 - World War Two.srt (76.2 KB)
- E02 - Roosevelt, Truman and Wallace.srt (81.6 KB)
- E03 - The Bomb.srt (82.1 KB)
- E04 - The Cold War 1945-1950.srt (83.7 KB)
- E05 - The 50s - Eisenhower, the Bomb & the Third World.srt (74.0 KB)
- E06 - JFK - To the Brink.srt (71.8 KB)
- E07 - Johnson, Nixon & Vietnam - Reversal of Fortune.srt (78.2 KB)
- E08 - Reagan, Gorbachev & Third World - Rise of the Right.srt (68.4 KB)
- E09 - Bush & Clinton - Squandered Peace and New World Order.srt (82.1 KB)
- E10 - Bush & Obama - Age of Terror.srt (91.9 KB)
- E11 - World War I, the Russian Revolution & Woodrow Wilson.srt (73.6 KB)
- E12 - 1920-1940, Franklin D.Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.srt (73.6 KB)
- E13 - On History - Tariq Ali and Oliver Stone in Conversation.srt (138.2 KB)