The Outer Worlds (v126.96.36.199, MULTi11) [FitGirl Repack]
- TypePC Game
- Total size25.9 GB
- Uploaded ByFitGirl
- Last checkedDec. 01st '19
- Date uploadedNov. 01st '19
- Seeders 472
The Outer Worlds v188.8.131.52
Release Date: October 25, 2019
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, RPG, First-person, 3D
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Publisher: Private Division
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: none, Epic Store exclusive
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Simplified Chinese
Audio Language: English
Crack: none, DRM-free
Operating System: Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti / AMD HD 7850
HDD Space: 37 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
- Based on The.Outer.Worlds-CODEX ISO release: codex-the.outer.worlds.iso (39,253,803,008 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 36.6 to 25.9 GB)
- Installation takes: ~13 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~25 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 37 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
Files:The Outer Worlds [FitGirl Repack]
- fg-01.bin (25.0 GB)
- fg-02.bin (899.4 MB)
- fg-03.bin (17.9 MB)
- FitGirl releases on 1337x.url (0.1 KB)
- FitGirl releases on KAT.url (0.2 KB) MD5
- fitgirl-bins.md5 (0.2 KB)
- QuickSFV.EXE (101.0 KB)
- QuickSFV.ini (0.2 KB)
- setup.exe (6.7 MB)
- Verify BIN files before installation.bat (0.1 KB)