I’ve Decided to Live 120 Years: The Ancient Secret to Longevity, ...
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 5.0 MB
- Uploaded By SunRiseZone
- Downloads 454
- Last checked 1 week ago
- Date uploaded 2 weeks ago
- Seeders 15
- Leechers 2
Infohash : 90CD0C92F0B91DACAB11AD450E1737256BAC21AD
For More Ebooks Visit NulledPremium >>> NulledPremium.com
File Size: 5 MB
Print Length: 306 pages
Publisher: Best Life Media (November 6, 2017)
Publication Date: November 6, 2017
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
New York Times bestselling author and one of the most renowned meditation teachers in our time, Ilchi Lee challenges you to radically rethink your ideas on aging, health, personal fulfillment, and what’s possible in your lifetime.
This highly anticipated book has been already loved by many big name authors including don Miguel Ruiz, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Michael Beckwith, and Dr. Emeran Mayer. This is the book of life mastery for the brave hearted.
For most of our lives, we work hard, reaching for success, until we are faced with retirement. If you retire at age 65, you may think you have about 20 more years to relax and enjoy your life. But what if you had more time? What if you had another 40 or 50 years to live? Would it make a difference in how you lived?
Ilchi Lee stresses that you can extend your life way beyond what most of us have accepted as our biological age limit, even up to 120 years. But the real question is, can we have not only a long life, but also a fulfilling one? Lee’s answer is a resounding yes, and it starts with the power of choice, a practice of self-reliance, and most importantly, a greater sense of purpose.
A visionary and master teacher who globalized ancient Korea’s mind-body tradition, Ilchi Lee lays out a clear path to a new paradigm of longevity and mastery of life. Through personal experience, compelling stories, the wisdom of an ancient Korean holistic practice, and current research on longevity and fulfillment, Lee shows readers how to live fully at any age without regrets.
The inspiration and practical advice you find in this book propels you to make the necessary changes in your life that would make a 120-year life full of vitality, passion, and purpose possible.
Files:[NulledPremium.com] I’ve Decided to Live 120 Years
- I've Decided to Live 120 Years - Ilchi Lee.epub (5.0 MB)
- NulledPremium.com.url (0.2 KB) Websites you may like
- 1. (FreeTutorials.Us) Download Udemy Paid Courses For Free.url (0.3 KB)
- 2. (FreeCoursesOnline.Me) Download Udacity, Masterclass, Lynda, PHLearn, Pluralsight Free.url (0.3 KB)
- 3. (NulledPremium.com) Download Cracked Website Themes, Plugins, Scripts And Stock Images.url (0.2 KB)
- 4. (FTUApps.com) Download Cracked Developers Applications For Free.url (0.2 KB)
- 5. (Discuss.FTUForum.com) FTU Discussion Forum.url (0.3 KB)
- How you can help Team-FTU.txt (0.2 KB)