Patisserie: A Step-by-step Guide to Baking French Pastries at Hom...
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 15.4 MB
- Uploaded By SunRiseZone
- Downloads 479
- Last checked 23 hours ago
- Date uploaded 6 days ago
- Seeders 16
- Leechers 0
Infohash : C10ABAE9C370164FDE2445CB49ECEB630C88FA4C
For More Ebooks Visit NulledPremium >>> NulledPremium.com
File Size: 15 MB
Print Length: 272 pages
Publisher: Constable (October 17, 2013)
Publication Date: October 17, 2013
This book is a tribute to French Patisserie. It is also a manual to learn how to successfully and easily make traditional French desserts at home. It’s written for all people who love to bake and want to do it like the professionals do. From beginners to more advanced, everyone can do it. The author is a professional French pastry chef who wants to share her passion and talent for baking.
In this book you will discover:
An easy way to make traditional French Patisserie at home.
Richly illustrated and simplified step by step recipes and techniques.
All the secrets you’ve always wanted to know about French baking.
Professional tips that make baking easier.
The classic recipes of French Patisserie.
How to impress your friends with your skills at baking traditional French food.
This book covers classic French Pastries in a easy to understand format. There are many photos to aid the written directions which is always a help. Just like a following a rout to a destination there are many ways to get there and each master baker will give their own techniques; along the way each cook finds what works in his/her kitchen and style. The book first lays out the basic recipes and then combines the recipes in different ways to produce Various classics. To me it is an excellent guide to some fine pastries.
About the Author
Murielle Valette was born into a family of French chefs. Learning the family tradition first, she was then classically trained and worked alongside the best chefs in France and the UK. After 15 years of learning how to create des Patisseries a la francaise, she is now an expert renowned for her unique combination of French inspired cooking with English flavours and traditions. Now Head Pastry Chef at the Michelin-starred restaurant Ockenden Manor, near Haywards Heath, West Sussex, Murielle dedicates her time and energy to sharing her passion for French pastry in the UK.
- NulledPremium.com.url (0.2 KB)
- Patisserie_ a step-by-step guide to baking French pastries at home - Murielle Valette.pdf (15.4 MB) Websites you may like
- 1. (FreeTutorials.Us) Download Udemy Paid Courses For Free.url (0.3 KB)
- 2. (FreeCoursesOnline.Me) Download Udacity, Masterclass, Lynda, PHLearn, Pluralsight Free.url (0.3 KB)
- 3. (NulledPremium.com) Download Cracked Website Themes, Plugins, Scripts And Stock Images.url (0.2 KB)
- 4. (FTUApps.com) Download Cracked Developers Applications For Free.url (0.2 KB)
- 5. (Discuss.FTUForum.com) FTU Discussion Forum.url (0.3 KB)
- How you can help Team-FTU.txt (0.2 KB)