Udemy - SEO Training 2020 Practical SEO Course To Rank 1 On Googl...
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 2.0 GB
- Uploaded By coursedrive
- Downloads 287
- Last checked 1 week ago
- Date uploaded 2 weeks ago
- Seeders 14
- Leechers 2
Infohash : C7C59DB0FB9C61A949C77B003776053E658166CE
React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) Download
Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and way more!
What you'll learn
• Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
• Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
• Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
• NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
This course is fully up-to-date with the latest version of React and includes React Hooks! Of course it will be kept up-to-date in the future :-)
What's this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components - basically custom HTML elements - with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It's as simple as creating a "User" component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who's teaching you in this course?
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller, I'm a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I'm also a 5-star rated instructor here on Udemy. I cover React's most popular alternatives - Vue and Angular - as well as many other topics. I know what I'm talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It's my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don't just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that's why we'll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that's helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if ...
• ...you're experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
• ...know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
• ...already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What's inside the course?
• The "What", "Why" and "How"
• React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
• Managing state with class-based components and React Hooks
• How to output lists and conditional content
• Styling of React components
• A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
• How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
• Redux, Redux, Redux ... from basics to advanced!
• Forms and form validation in React apps
• An introduction to unit testing
• An introduction to Next.js
• React app deployment instructions
• ...and much more!
Who this course is for:
• Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
• Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
• Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
Download More Latest Courses Visit ==>> Course Drive
Files:SEO Training 2020 Practical SEO Course To Rank #1 On Google SEO Training 2020 Practical SEO Course To Rank #1 On Google 2. On-Page Optimization
- 3. Formulate Content Strategy.mp4 (142.2 MB)
- 1. Keyword Research That Works (Free Tools).mp4 (85.5 MB)
- 1. Keyword Research That Works (Free Tools).srt (12.3 KB)
- 2. Competitors Analysis & Keywords Qualification.mp4 (140.8 MB)
- 2. Competitors Analysis & Keywords Qualification.srt (21.1 KB)
- 3. Formulate Content Strategy.srt (14.7 KB)
- 4. How To Write SEO Optimized Content Part-1.mp4 (135.2 MB)
- 4. How To Write SEO Optimized Content Part-1.srt (20.3 KB)
- 5. How To Write SEO Optimized Content Part-2.mp4 (85.3 MB)
- 5. How To Write SEO Optimized Content Part-2.srt (9.9 KB)
- 6. Get Your Content Indexed Faster On Google.mp4 (26.0 MB)
- 6. Get Your Content Indexed Faster On Google.srt (5.2 KB)
- Readme.txt (0.2 KB)
- Visit FreeCourseBlog.com.url (0.1 KB) 1. Fundamentals
- 1. Introduction.mp4 (59.6 MB)
- 1. Introduction.srt (12.7 KB)
- 2. Basic Concepts.mp4 (38.0 MB)
- 2. Basic Concepts.srt (9.2 KB)
- 3. Setting Up Necessary Plugins.mp4 (69.3 MB)
- 3. Setting Up Necessary Plugins.srt (13.7 KB)
- 4. Connect Website To Google's Tools.mp4 (109.7 MB)
- 4. Connect Website To Google's Tools.srt (18.5 KB)
- 5. Understand Keywords (in-depth).mp4 (40.2 MB)
- 5. Understand Keywords (in-depth).srt (9.5 KB)
- 1. Everything You Need To Know About Page Speed.mp4 (84.8 MB)
- 1. Everything You Need To Know About Page Speed.srt (14.1 KB)
- 2. Page Speed Part-2.mp4 (85.9 MB)
- 2. Page Speed Part-2.srt (12.0 KB)
- 3. Re-directions & 404 Error.mp4 (45.2 MB)
- 3. Re-directions & 404 Error.srt (9.5 KB)
- 4. Introduction To AMP.mp4 (74.3 MB)
- 4. Introduction To AMP.srt (12.9 KB)
- 5. Content Clusters & Pillar Pages.mp4 (110.0 MB)
- 5. Content Clusters & Pillar Pages.srt (16.5 KB)
- 6. Site's Structure That Google Loves.mp4 (72.8 MB)
- 6. Site's Structure That Google Loves.srt (15.7 KB)
- 1. Understand Off-Page SEO & Backlinks.mp4 (56.1 MB)
- 1. Understand Off-Page SEO & Backlinks.srt (12.1 KB)
- 2. How To Choose Backlinks.mp4 (67.2 MB)
- 2. How To Choose Backlinks.srt (13.8 KB)
- 3. Understand Links Power Authority).mp4 (33.4 MB)
- 3. Understand Links Power Authority).srt (6.3 KB)
- 4. Everything You Need To Know About Guest Posting.mp4 (72.0 MB)
- 4. Everything You Need To Know About Guest Posting.srt (16.5 KB)
- 5. How To Choose Guest Post SItes.mp4 (91.2 MB)
- 5. How To Choose Guest Post SItes.srt (13.5 KB)
- 6. Risk Of Link Building & How To Minimize.mp4 (32.7 MB)
- 6. Risk Of Link Building & How To Minimize.srt (8.2 KB)
- 7. Conclusion.mp4 (13.5 MB)
- 7. Conclusion.srt (2.5 KB)
- 1. How To Win Snippets (position 0).mp4 (44.4 MB)
- 1. How To Win Snippets (position 0).srt (8.0 KB)
- 2. Rank Higher On Google In 5 Minute.mp4 (47.4 MB)
- 2. Rank Higher On Google In 5 Minute.srt (8.8 KB)
- 3. Rank Older Content Higher.mp4 (44.6 MB)
- 3. Rank Older Content Higher.srt (12.3 KB)
- 4. Get Authoritative Backlinks For Free.mp4 (45.0 MB)
- 4. Get Authoritative Backlinks For Free.srt (7.2 KB)
- 5. Rank Consistently On The First Page.mp4 (44.4 MB)
- 5. Rank Consistently On The First Page.srt (8.0 KB)
- 6. Questions That I Normally Get.mp4 (57.3 MB)
- 6. Questions That I Normally Get.srt (9.6 KB)
- 7. Final Note.mp4 (5.1 MB)
- 7. Final Note.srt (1.3 KB)
- 8. Complete SEO Checklist.html (0.6 KB)
- Visit FreeCourseBlog.com.url (0.1 KB)
- Readme.txt (0.2 KB)