Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963) Criterion 1080p BluRay x265 HEVC EAC3-SARTRE
- Total size9.3 GB
- Uploaded BySartre
- Last checkedMay. 20th '20
- Date uploadedMay. 20th '20
- Seeders 45
A group of strangers come across a man dying after a car crash who proceeds to tell them about the $350,000 he buried in California. What follows is the madcap adventures of those strangers as each attempts to claim the prize for himself.
Stanley Kramer followed his Oscar-winning Judgment at Nuremberg with this sobering investigation of American greed. Ah, who are we kidding? It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, about a group of strangers fighting tooth and nail over buried treasure, is the most grandly harebrained movie ever made, a pileup of slapstick and borscht-belt-y one-liners performed by a nonpareil cast, including Milton Berle, Sid Caesar, Ethel Merman, Mickey Rooney, Spencer Tracy, Jonathan Winters, and a boatload of other playing-to-the-rafters comedy legends. For sheer scale of silliness, Kramer’s wildly uncharacteristic film is unlike any other, an exhilarating epic of tomfoolery.
DIRECTOR........: Stanley Kramer
WRITERS.........: William Rose, Tania Rose
GENRE...........: Comedy, Adventure, Action
RUNTIME.........: 2h 43mn
VIDEO CODEC.....: HEVC ([email protected])
BITRATE.........: 6000 Kbps (2-pass)
ASPECT RATIO....: 2.76:1
FRAMERATE.......: 23.976 fps
AUDIO...........: English E-AC3 5.1 768kbps
SOURCE..........: Criterion Blu-ray
ENCODE DATE.....: 2020-04-08
• 1963 Original Release Promotional Spots - A new introduction and radio and TV ads created by voice-over artist Stan Freberg, who was hired by producer and director Stanley Kramer to create an innovative advertising campaign for It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
• 1970 Rerelease Promotional Spots
• Telescope - This two-part 1963 episode of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation series Telescope covers the press junket for It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and the film's Los Angeles premiere at the Cinerama Dome.
• Press Interview, 1963 - An archival interview with director Stanley Kramer and cast members Milton Berle, Sid Caesar, Mickey Rooney, and Jonathan Winters recorded in 1963 as a promo piece and sent to various radio stations. Initially, the interview was sent without the original questions, but Criterion have included the questions based on the original interview transcripts. Director Kramer and the actors discuss their contribution to the film (without having seen it in its entirety), its massive budget, etc. (36 min, 720p).
• Stanley Kramer's Reunion with the Great Comedy Artists of Our Time - Footage from a television talk show hosted by director Stanley Kramer in 1974. Buddy Hackett, Sid Caesar, and Jonathan Winters recall their collaboration with the legendary director on It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. (37 min, 720p).
• AFI's 100 Years... 100 Laughs - This program was produced by the American Film Institute in 2000 after a poll conducted on the one hundred best comedy films of all time. Here Whoopi Goldberg, Janeane Garofolo, David Alan Grier, Charles Gordin, Alan King, Carl Reiner, and Milton Berle, amongst others, explain what makes It's Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World is a special film and discuss some of their favorite moments from it. (12 min, 720p).
• The Last 70mm Film Festival - The footage presented here is from a 2012 screening of It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills organized by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts. Before the screening of the film, cast and crew members were reunited on the stage. The evening was hosted by Billy Crystal. (38 min, 720p).
• Sound and Vision - In this video program, visual effects expert Craig Barron and sound designer Ben Burtt discuss the unique visual and sound effects used in It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Also included in the program are archival stills, clips, and behind the scenes footage. (37 min, 720p).
• Restoration Demonstration - A short but very informative featurette focusing on the restoration and reconstruction of the extended version of It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. (6 min, 720p).
- info.txt (4.5 KB) Extras
- 1970 Promotional - Radio Ads.mkv (3.0 MB)
- 1963 Promotional - Radio Ads.mkv (5.0 MB)
- 1963 Promotional - Original Road Show Teaser.mkv (19.3 MB)
- 1963 Promotional - Introduction.mkv (25.2 MB)
- 1963 Promotional - TV Ads.mkv (31.6 MB)
- 1970 Promotional - Rerelease Trailer.mkv (54.9 MB)
- 1963 Promotional - General Release Trailer.mkv (61.1 MB)
- AFI's 100 Years... 100 Laughs.mkv (77.0 MB)
- Restoration Demonstration.mkv (95.1 MB)
- The Last 70mm Film Festival.mkv (141.9 MB)
- Telescope - A Winter's Tale.mkv (148.3 MB)
- Telescope - Junket Into Madness.mkv (171.0 MB)
- Stanley Kramer's Reunion with the Great Comedy Artists of Our Time.mkv (190.2 MB)
- Press Interview 1963.mkv (225.7 MB)
- Sound and Vision.mkv (283.7 MB)
- sample.mkv (26.3 MB)
- Its.a.Mad.Mad.Mad.Mad.World.1963.Criterion.1080p.BluRay.x265.HEVC.EAC3-SARTRE.mkv (7.8 GB)