ChatGPT: Absolute guide to AI Assistants ANY Industry
- Total size429.4 MB
- Uploaded Bytutsnode
- Last checkedJan. 18th '23
- Date uploadedJan. 18th '23
- Seeders 43
You’re here, so you’ve probably heard about ChatGPT and how it’s going to change the world.
This course is designed for those who are interested in leveraging A.I ChatGPT in their specific domain or niche. Whether you’re a marketer, business strategist, finance professional, teacher or student, or a creative artist – this course goes over dozens of examples on how to get the most out of ChatGPT. Even if you’re a writer, or a tradesperson – this class can still be of great use to you. The entire world will use this tool within a matter of months.
Chat GPT already is changing the world, and increasing the productivity of those who can best use it. “Leverage” is the key word here, and in this course my attempt is to share as many possible forms of maximizing the output A.I can give you. Whether that’s through your existing business or career, or you want to discover new and creative ways to increase your income – this course covers many things.
We live in a digital information Era, and ChatGPT is a way to interact with text/data that has never existed before. ChatGPT has more signups in a month than some of the top services like Facebook had in months.
In this class, I share my mental framework for thinking about how to interact with ChatGPT A.I, as well as numerous examples that include:
Multiple ideas for Leveraging A.I for income generation (A.I Arbitrage Opportunities)
E-Commerce Tactics to Speed up your workflows
Leveraging A.I for creative art direction (Filmmakers, Artists, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Book Writers)
SEO Strategies and Advertising Strategies for all online businesses
How to create contracts and emails within seconds (the right way)
How to “Compress” and “Decompress” information selectively
Using A.I to create simple snippets code, to speed up your workflows (Even if you aren’t a coder!)
Using AI for software specific problems
Using AI for Writing, Using AI to correct Writing
Using A.I for students writing, and teachers needing to create content around courses
Using A.I to discover what you don’t know (Extremely useful.)
Using A.I to help learn languages
Understanding Iteration, and why ChatGPT is not Google.
How to follow the latest technological trends, who to follow – and knowing where to look. If you hear things from the news, you’re already late.
Mixing Chat GPT with AI Text-to-Image Art Generation, using Midjourney or Stable Diffusion
Understanding how an A.I Chatbox works versus a search engine
Using Chat GPT to create personalized fitness plans
Using Chat GPT to deliver compelling sales pitches
If you aren’t already deep into GPT 3, this is going to be extremely exciting for you. Embracing technological change is necessary, and this tool is as big as the printing press. The next industrial revolution is here, are you going to fight it or embrace it?
I made this course because I’ve been telling all of my family and friends how to use this tool. I realized most people are only scratching the surface – my goal is to help spark some ideas for you. I have been part of OpenAI’s early beta even before this tool was in public access and have used it for multiple use cases.
Most people do not see the potential directly and think of it like google – this course is a deep dive and it will help in any industry – increase your productivity and creativity.
Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for:
Creatives (Artists, Filmmakers, Writers)
Freelancers (In any industry)
Accounting or Finance
Math or Physics professionals
Any person who wants to keep up with technology – this is literally the next Google folks.
Individuals looking for personal growth or development
If you want to reduce repetitive tasks and spend time doing more what you love – this will help.
Interested in improved Fitness or Health
Improving your own writing
Also: If your first language isn’t english, this tool will help immensely.
Nothing. Have an internet connection, PC or phone, and an email address.
Last Updated 1/2023
Files:ChatGPT How to Maximize AI Assistants for ANY Industry [TutsNode.net] - ChatGPT How to Maximize AI Assistants for ANY Industry 4 - How to make money with ChatGPT
- 12 - Making income with ChatGPT.mp4 (46.2 MB)
- 13 - ChatGPT for Business.mp4 (16.7 MB)
- 15 - Writing Contracts for Businesses.mp4 (13.4 MB)
- 14 - ChatGPT For Business Pt 2 Advertising Seo.mp4 (9.2 MB)
- 16 - Correcting Writing and Products.mp4 (5.5 MB)
- 0 - Saving time with SEO workflows.html (0.0 KB)
- 6 - ChatGPT Coding Example.mp4 (27.3 MB)
- 4 - Exploring ChatGPT Compression and Decompression.mp4 (27.1 MB)
- 7 - ChatGPT for Writers.mp4 (24.8 MB)
- 5 - ChatGPT for Creative Discovery Product Development.mp4 (22.5 MB)
- 8 - A quick summary of ChatGPT output.mp4 (7.6 MB)
- 3 - Google Versus ChatGPT.mp4 (6.2 MB)
- 0 - Creative Ideas.html (0.0 KB)
- 0 - Using Context Specific AI for your Workflow.html (0.0 KB)
- 18 - Learning Software with AI.mp4 (17.0 MB)
- 17 - Coming up with new ideas.mp4 (7.9 MB)
- 19 - Learning Hidden Jargon.mp4 (6.2 MB)
- 0 - AI for Writers Mixing Ideas.html (0.0 KB)
- 0 - ChatGPT for Basic Scripting.html (0.0 KB)
- 22 - ChatGPT for Filmmakers.mp4 (41.2 MB)
- 23 - AI to AI.mp4 (23.5 MB)
- 24 - ChatGPT for Coders More Examples and tools.mp4 (20.7 MB)
- 0 - ChatGPT Input Output.html (0.0 KB)
- 0 - Whos the instructor.html (0.0 KB)
- 11 - How to stay ahead of the trend Resources.mp4 (23.6 MB)
- 9 - AI Will change every industry Questions to ask yourself.mp4 (19.0 MB)
- 10 - The mistake newcomers make with ChatGPT.mp4 (6.4 MB)
- 0 - ChatGPT for Products.mp4 (5.5 MB)
- 20 - Student Workflow Examples.mp4 (17.6 MB)
- 21 - Teacher Workflow Examples.mp4 (11.6 MB)
- 1 - Introduction to ChatGPT.mp4 (10.5 MB)
- 2 - Creating an account with OpenAI.mp4 (4.8 MB)
- 25 - Limitations of ChatGPT.mp4 (2.7 MB)
- 26 - Go forth and create A few final thoughts.mp4 (2.1 MB)
- TutsNode.net.txt (0.1 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to .txt (0.6 KB) .pad
- 0 (99.7 KB)
- 1 (46.1 KB)
- 2 (208.1 KB)
- 3 (143.3 KB)
- 4 (235.8 KB)
- 5 (196.2 KB)
- 6 (227.9 KB)
- 7 (0.7 KB)
- 8 (48.4 KB)
- 9 (214.7 KB)
- 10 (164.3 KB)
- 11 (18.1 KB)
- 12 (99.5 KB)
- 13 (108.8 KB)
- 14 (163.6 KB)
- 15 (20.4 KB)
- 16 (50.2 KB)
- 17 (122.3 KB)
- 18 (145.7 KB)
- 19 (106.6 KB)
- 20 (8.6 KB)
- 21 (48.6 KB)
- 22 (38.2 KB)
- 23 (41.2 KB)
- 24 (196.5 KB)
- 25 (33.9 KB)